Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bridal Show Finished!

Whew!

What a week. I'm looking forward to slowing down the pace a bit for the next couple weeks!

The cocktail dress is finished and turned out great. I forgot to take pics before letting it out the door but have been promised some soon (crossing fingers)

I got 4 new pieces done for the bridal fashion show, as well as creating 5 new UFOs of things I cut out but didn't sew. Three are from an outfit I decided was a lower priority than other pieces because it would take a lot longer, one is a long cape which I ran into a fabric shortage because of matching the print motif (I did pick up more to finish it, but not in time for the show), and one is a nifty bridal gown I really would have liked to have in the show but it was the last piece and I just ran out of time.

I have posted individual entries for the items completed.

No comments: