Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Camera!

*Yay!!*

I finally have a camera again.

I got a new digital camera (my first) for Xmas last year (2007), and it was stolen during a break in this January. I was so disappointed! I only had my camera for a month and it was gone :( Just when I was planning to get caught up on my pattern reviews..

So yesterday the replacements came from the house insurance, and I have my new camera back (one model better even) and am looking forward to taking pictures and filling in the blanks where the photos should be :)

It may take me a little while though, as I am just crazy busy this week:
1. I have a cocktail dress to start, and finish by Feb 15th.
2. I have 2 jackets that are long overdue I need to finish ASAP, and they have been making me feel very guilty and interfering with my ability to focus on other things - I will be SO happy to call them DONE!
3. I also have a Prom dress in progress that I need to finish the adjustments on, sew up the lining, and do a beadwork sample before the next 'fitting' - where we will pin the hem and finalize the beadwork design. After that, the hem and beadwork will be all that's left to finish that project.
4. I have a bunch of new samples to get ready for fittings this Saturday (Feb. 9) for the fashion show at the Bridal Exhibition I am exhibiting at on Feb 17th. Too many samples, not enough time..

No comments: